Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO first supplementary admission lists (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. FUTO supplementary admission list Has Been Successfully Uploaded Online
The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the 2019/2020 academic session Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
Just like the merit admission list, FUTO supplementary admission list too has been uploaded online.
Table of Contents
How To Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
Follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your FUTO admission status.
You can also access your FUTO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.